Welcome to The Expo
Greetings from the Expo Creator!
Okay, that's done.
Thanks for looking in on the Expo.
I call it The Expo because this site is a bit of a marketplace, a set of locations offering different resources.
The Expo isn't for everybody.
I am aiming for those education-focused individuals who:
• like variety in their instruction [whether they are students or teachers]
- are willing to try new approaches to creative collaboration
- prefer side trips from the daily slog through a teacher's edition
- would like more autonomy in their career, even if it's for a 15-minute opening in their schedule.
- are intrigued by the plot of a book about a teacher who feels she has nothing to lose and is going to run her class her own way, no matter the repercussions from her administrators.
- like the idea of new resources arriving weekly
- will take the time to suggest/request additional products
So, I hope you stay with me and that the Expo consistently delivers instructional value over the coming months and years.